BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Monday 15 November 2010

Horror Films

Over the past few weeks, I have been watching horror films in order to expand my knowledge on horror films. Before my media coursework, I wasnt really into horror films, therefore have not watched many, and the couple that I had watched I did not really think about why the films how they are. However now the films that I watch make me interpret the films differently, and have made me more aware of why the films are made in such a way. I consider the camera angles, editing and the theories and try to understand why they have been used. In media lessons the films that I have watched are:

Nosferatu (1922)
The Faculty (1998)
Shaun Of The Dead (2004)
Bramstoker's Dracula (1992)
Pyscho (1960)
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
Halloween (1978)
Carrie (1976)
Scream (1996)

0 comments: